Cormier’s Self Defense Academy of Holliston
Whether a beginner or experienced, an adult, teen, or child, Cormier’s martial arts students are taught how to defend themselves―not how to fight―and realize the true benefits of:
- A strong sense of respect, both for oneself and others
- Greater self-awareness and self-confidence
- Character development
- Forming strong friendship bonds
- Improved physical and mental well-being
- Stress relief
- A clear understanding of sportsmanship
- An appreciation of the sanctity of human life
These benefits of martial arts training carry over to the school and work environments, helping students and professionals achieve their goals.
What Our Families Are Saying
Wow! Where do I begin to thank you for all you’ve done for Anna? She has had a fun and rewarding time under you wing.
See how Cormier’s Self Defense Academy can help you achieve your martial arts goals. We welcome you to come in and join us for a complimentary introductory class and experience why our families voted us the Best Martial Arts Classes around Boston in the Boston Parents Paper 2014 Family Favorite Awards and Top 5 Martial Arts Classes in Massachusetts in Boston Parents Paper’s 2015 Family Favorite Awards.